.:Oh!! a great day of week end:.

Ohohoho..when 3 little courtesy girl is meet!!!

Why need I said like that..its so surprising and unexpected to went out together. Because why, have a long time we never get together. Only get in touch with soft comm.. oh dear..it is truthful to interpret of us.

We just spent almost 3 hours in WW. It was an amazing. We loved it, it was beautiful time. But there is an incident that happened just as “kekantoian” by Mr. hensem hohohooooo.

A day to time to kill my diet and adding up my fat! Oh dear..it’s only because of you..

A day of fun with sing a love song together..and actually we get more than that…cheeriness.

We got home around 4 and I need to record it in my cute blog so I'll never forget it. It is sweet memories for us.

I've never been get together with those who as a my best,best,best friend..Zura and Yann. So I was naturally excited about a day.

It's moments like that, that I know my purpose in life was to be a friend and hot mama, ohh!!. I know there is nothing else in the world that can grab more than mothering can, and there is nothing else more important!

I'm so grateful that my little good girl and both of cute sun, also lot Thank You, my hubby, in volunteer to be a baby sitter only because give me a time.

God bless you and little children!

My dear little girl, (Yann and Zura) a lot of thanks. It’s only to said that…I love u so much!!


Yeeehaa..a delicious meal for healthy broken woooha!!


over promo of fierce necklace ahaaa..


oh..so courtesies girl..


ngeeeeeeeeeee

Comments

  1. luv u olsss... :) zura
    macehhh kak... sonok bangat dapat jumpa akak n yan... sesekali rewang2.. release tension gitiew.... :) muahhhssssssssss-zura

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

respon..

Popular posts from this blog

~Jom minum air suam~

:)

~29 Jan~