10

2002 ~ 2012 = 10 years
That's a long journey of time, is far. For those, that only figure, it is not what it means.
But, this is
a tragic,
full of thorns, mines
.
So huge to express what I actually implied in the chest. God knows enough to understand. If I do not appreciate what has been experienced, it is very bad sound. Not about grateful, but during this episode of life.
The most obvious, clear and obvious, I regret. That was enough answers for themselves.
Well, everyone there is hope, dream, and goals.
Yes, I have, only this had happened otherwise. God created it the other way round because it is good for me, only I was not clear which comes from it.
I know this my fault, and I had to face this thorny journey.
So grievous..
remembered, this continuity still make me cries…more and more. Caused own contrition, and..When it be end…. year
When
10
 illness,
painful,
hardest
severe
suffers
It still make me cry ..!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Jom minum air suam~

..ayat penyegar untuk sarapan di pagi ini..

:)